Post 1.1: Presentation

 

   A little bit about me

Hello, I am going to introduce you a little about myself, where I live, what I study and what I like to do.

   Hello, my name is Aitana and I'm fifteen years old.

 I'm from Tarifa, a very nice town with great beaches, now I'll leave you some photos below so you can see then and don't forget to visit then.

Well, but I've come to Cรกdiz to study. I am doing a medium degree in commercial activities at the Columela Institute, where I feel very comfortable with my classmates and teachers. I was afraid that I would not like what. I would do but I see that I love it. Since I'm from Tarifa, as I said, I don't come every day, I sleep in a residence in Puerto Real, I only come on weekends.



I am going to tell you a little about myself, what I like the most is going to see sunsets and listens to music, it gives me a lot of tranquility and peace, I also like to go out with my friends and sleep as much as possible. What I don't like is disrespectful people, but hey, there are all kinds of people.

With this I end my post, I have created it so that you know a little about me soon I will upload more things

Greetings, I hope you like it.


Comentarios