Post 1.2 Inside the Office building

 

 

 

               The inside of the buildings           

   Hello, in this exercise I am going to present you a plan of my office, and I am talking about the parts that you can see and why it is a good place to work.

I am going to talk a little bit about this plan, it is a one floor building.It is located in Cรกdiz

As soon as we enter we have the reception in  opposite a garden that attracts attention for being an area with tables to rest. Turning right the first and second door there are offices opposite we have the personal assistant's office down the hall we have a kitchen down the hall and next to it the bathrooms and the third, fourth, fifth and sixth doors are offices if it turns. we have a corridor that to the right we have other bathrooms next to another office and the third door we have a boardoom.

I have chosen this plan because the large garden it has and its structure is well organized and they  have caught my attention.

 

 


 


Comentarios