Post 2.1 Tasks to do

 E- mail




Hello, this task is about an email that I sent to Yanira to ask her to help me with one of the following tasks.


To: Yanira Vรกzquez

From: Aitana Jimรฉnez

Subject: Request to Complete Tasks


I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to request your assistance in completing some tasks for our team. Please see the list below:

  • Post office: Please send the contract to Simon Floyd, buy 40 first-class stamps, and purchase 20 large envelopes.
  • Product samples: Please send the product samples by courier to RCC Electronics Ltd.
  • Incoming mail: Please process any incoming mail tomorrow morning.

I would appreciate it if you could prioritize these tasks and complete them as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your hard work and attention to detail.

Best regards,

The Senior administrative assistant Aitana Jimรฉnez.



Comentarios