Post 2.4 Telephone conversations

 


Telephone conversations

Hi followers, I'll give you three examples of telephone conversations between two administrative assistants.



1-  Ask to speak to Simon Green, Green is not there,  you need Mr Green to call you back.

Yanira: Hello, good morning. How can I help you?

Aitana: I want to talk to Simon Green.

Yanira: Mr. Green is not here right now. Do you want to leave a message?

Aitana: I need Mr. Green to call me back.

Yanira: Okay, tell me your name, phone number and the name of your company.

Aitana: My name is Aitana, my phone number is +34 2345621 and my company is Manduka.

Yanira: Do you need anything else?

Aitana: No, thank you.

Yanira: Okay, good day.

Aitana: Bye.


2- Ask to speak to Jenny Gold, then say Jenny Gold is unavaible and ask if you can leave a message.

Yanira: Good morning. I am speaking to you from Manduka company. How can I help you?

Aitana: I need to talk to Jenny Gold.

Yanira: I will put the call through in a second.

Yanira: I'm sorry, she is not available, she is having breakfast.

Aitana: Okay, could I leave you a message?

Yanira: Of course, what do you need to tell him?.

Aitana: Tell him to call me urgently, It is about tomorrow's meeting .

Yanira: Okay, good morning.

Aitana: Bye.


3- Ask to speak to Sam Raymond the electrician, Sam is working on a problem , sending Alex Raymond.

Aitana: Good afternoon, we are speaking to you from the energy company, can I help you with something?

Yanira: I need to speak to Sam Raymond, the electrician called from the Nike factory.

Aitana: Sam is not available right now, he is fixing a problem at the city hospital. What is your problem?

Yanira: There is a power powe cut at the factory.

Aitana: Okay, we'll send another electrician from the company, Alex Raymond, he'll be there in half an hour.

Yanira: Okay, thank you very much.


Comentarios