Post 2.5 Scheduling a business meeting


 Scheduling a business meeting






Hello in this task it is about a dialogue of two people who talk to organize a meeting.
   

Yanira: Hi there, how are you doing?

Aitana: Hey! I'm good, thanks. How about you?

Yanira: I'm good too. Hey, I wanted to organize a meeting for our group project. It's for everyone in the group.

Aitana: Sure, that sounds good. What date were you thinking of?

Yanira: I was thinking of next Thursday, the 23rd.

Aitana: Hmm, let me check if I'm available... Actually, I just realized I have something else scheduled for that day, so I won't be able to make it. Can we do it on a different day?

Yanira: No problem, how about Friday the 24th at 2 pm?

Aitana: That works for me. Where will the meeting be held?

Yanira: It will be in the library, at the conference room on the third floor.

Aitana: Okay, got it. What are we going to discuss at the meeting?

Yanira: We will be discussing the progress we've made on our project so far, and what we need to do next to stay on track.

Aitana: Okay, that sounds good. Thanks for letting me know.

Yanira: No problem at all. I will send out a message to everyone to confirm the meeting details.

Aitana: Great, thanks for organizing this.

Comentarios