Post 2.8 Handling Customer Complaints

Handling Customer Complaints



This activity is about a two-person dialogue, about a customer who calls customer service to make a complaint. And the customer service employee will come up with a suitable solution to the problem.


Student B: Good morning, how can I help you?
Student A: Hello! I want to file a complaint about a product I recently purchased.

Student B: Sure, can you give me your full name and order number please?

Student A: I'm Ana MartΓ­nez, my order number is 12345.

Student B: Thank you, Ana. What is the problem with the product?

Student A: I bought a mobile phone and it has a scratched screen, despite being new.

Student B: Sorry to bother you, Ana. Have you tried to fix it?

Student A: No, the scratch is deep and I don't want to make it worse.

Student B: I understand. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you rather we send you a replacement screen or a full refund?

Student A: I'd prefer a replacement screen, please.

Student B: Sure, we'll send you a replacement screen for free. You should receive it in 3-5 business days. Is there anything else I can help you with, Ana?

Student A: No, that's all. Thanks for your help.

Student B: You're welcome, Ana. We're sorry about the situation and we'll do our best to resolve it quickly. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Student A: Thank you! Wait for the replacement screen. Bye bye!

Student B: Bye! Have a good day.


Comentarios