Post 3. 10 Cover letter and CV

 

Cover letter and CV

In this post I present a cover letter and a resume with my experience. I leave the link to access my resume in the title.


Dear Mr. Johanssen,


I am pleased to apply for a part-time sales clerk position at your company, Johanssen's Bicycles.When reading your advert  I realized that my experience in sales and customer service would be a great addition to your team. First I looked for information then I aiploudet a  photo and finally I inserted a link 

I have  worked in sales for several years and gained extensive customer service experience. Understanding the importance of listening to customer needs and providing effective solutions to satisfy them. I have also worked in accounting, which has allowed me to develop problem-solving and organizational skills.

I believe that I am an ideal candidate for the position of part-time sales employee in your company, since I possess fundamental skills for teamwork, communication and taking initiatives. I am sure that I can help your company continue to grow and improve your services to customers.

I appreciate your time and consideration and hope to have the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to Johanssen Bicycles in the near future.  I hace attached  my CV for your review. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Sincerely,
Aitana JimΓ©nez Pomares 

Comentarios