Post 1.4. An e-mail

 

𝐸-𝓂𝒢𝒾𝓁 π“‰π‘œ π“‚π“Ž 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹



Hello, this task is about an email to my friend Ana telling her a little about my new job.



To: Ana VΓ‘zquez.
From: Aitana JimΓ©nez
Subject:A little about my new job.

Hi Ana, I'm Aitana, I'm sending you this email to tell you a little about my new job. 

I have a new job, an accountant in the accounting department, so far things are going very well for me and I am happy with my job. 

My director is very strict but he wants everyone to improve, my office colleague is very kind and always helps me understand the things that I don't know how to do. Sometimes the computer programmer comes to give us information on how to use the computer. And tomorrow we have a meeting with the Director of Marketing to inform us of things that we should know

My work is located in ha large building in CΓ‘diz at the end of the point, it has two floors, on the first floor we have a reception, cafeteria and some offices. On the second floor we have the bathrooms and more accounting offices. You can take the lift or the stairs.

I am very happy with the work every day learning more.  I hope it goes just as well for you.
 
See you soon.

Comentarios