Post 3.9 Job Interview


Job Interview




Hi guys, this task is about a dialogue between the Human Resources Director and he is interviewing a candidate for a marketing representative position. He's going to ask you a couple of questions to get to know him better.

I leave the audio of the conversation in the title.


Aitana: Hello, welcome to the interview for the position of marketing representative. Could you start by sharing your educational level?

Yanira: Yes, of course. I completed high school at a local school and then attended university where I studied marketing and advertising.

Aitana: Great! What language skills do you have?

Yanira : Fluent in English and Spanish.

Aitana: Very well. Now we can talk of your work experience. Have you worked in the marketing field before?

Yanira: Yes, I worked at an advertising company for two years before my last job as a sales representative.

Aitana:  Excellent. How would you describe yourself as a professional?

Yanira: I am very organized and can handle multiple tasks at once. I am also very creative.

Aitana:  Very well. About the job itself. Would you be available to work Monday-Friday 9-5?

Yanira: Yes, that would be perfect for me.

Aitana: Perfect. Are you comfortable with the starting salary of £12,000 a year?

Yanira: Yes, I am.

Aitana:  Excellent. And for benefits, are you okay with 22 days off vacation and 10 days per year of paid sick leave?

Yanira: Yes, that sounds fair and reasonable.

Aitana: Perfect, that's all for now. Thanks for your time and good luck!

Comentarios